Effective Date: 22 May 2023
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They help us improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences and enhancing the functionality of our website. Cookies can be session cookies (temporary) or persistent cookies (remain until deleted).
When We Place Cookies
Any browser visiting our sites (.mha.am/) will receive cookies from us.
Types of Cookies We Use
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and enable you to access its features. Without these cookies, certain services or features may be unavailable.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. The data collected is aggregated and anonymous.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make and provide enhanced features.
4. Advertising Cookies: We might use targeting or advertising cookies on our website to be able to provide relevant information to our website visitors.
Cookies can be used to recognise you, remember your preferences, and give you a personalised experience, potentially making your interactions with us faster and more secure. Additionally, cookies allow us to bring you advertising and customised features.
1. Authentication: Once you are in your account, the cookies help us show you the relevant data.
3. Preferences: One use is filling in forms, helping you make it easier.
We may also use third-party cookies to gather statistical information about your browsing patterns and provide additional functionalities on our website. These cookies are placed and controlled by third parties and are subject to their respective privacy policies. We do not have control over the information collected by third-party cookies.
Last Updated: 21 May 2023