Our Vision & Mission
Our Vision is a world where communities, governing bodies and businesses create supportive environments free of discrimination for mental health well-being with accessible mental health care.
Our Mission is to promote mental health awareness, mental health well-being and mental health care accessibility by providing advanced knowledge, communicating mental health’s critical role, fostering supportive environments and eliminating stigma.
Our Values are transparency, justice, legality and democracy, solidarity and integrity, exclusion of discrimination, aspiration, courage and leadership, conscientiousness, and accountability.
Our Guiding Principles:
– work cooperatively with all individuals and groups committed to raising mental health awareness and the fight against stigma and discrimination,
– be open, honest and accountable in our relationships with everyone we work with and with each other,
– be democratic, politically non-partisan and non-sectarian in our work,
– only accept funding that does not compromise our ability to address issues freely, thoroughly and objectively,
– provide accurate and timely reports of our activities to our contributors,
– respect and encourage respect for fundamental human rights and freedom,
– strive for balanced and diverse representation in our governing bodies.